Saturday, September 22, 2012

Snake and Snails and Pupppy Dog Tails

The other day the door bell rang.  When I went to answer it guess what I found?!  Yep a little water snake in a cup.  I didn't even ask how they got the snake in the cup.  In my nice, not frantic, voice I told them it was nice and that they had to put it back in the ditch.  They were so proud of what they had caught they tried to stop cars on the road to show them what they had found.  Finally JJ Ramos pulled over.  They are so cute!  I am sure this won't be the last snake they bring home.

 
Jaden and Gavin

 
Our little neighbor who lives across the street.

 
I think the boys felt bad that I made them take the snake back.  They really
wanted to take it to school for show and tell.

 
See ya later!  I hope it stays on the other side of the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment