Monday, September 5, 2011

My Little Helper

Tonight when I went to mow the lawn Gavin asked me if I would teach him how. He has been asking me all summer if I would help him. I didn't think he was strong enough to turn the lawn mower around. But I decided that I would help him. He was so cute. He did such great job. He couldn't start it, or empty the bag. but he was able to turn it around and he didn't leave any tall strips in the grass.  I am so excited to have someone who 'wants' to mow the lawn. I can't wait until next summer!


He had such a serious look on his face.






I love this little guy, he wants to do all these big boy things.....and I'm not sure
 I am ready for him to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment