Saturday, January 21, 2012

Trick or Treating

I always have a vision for the kids' Halloween costumes,  like all dressing up like characters from a movie, cowboys and indians, or a fun theme, but to my disapointment eveyone wants to pick their own costumes.   And ususally I don't love what they chose!  It is one of those things that I want to control,   But I am working letting go....a little.



This year Abby dressed up like a nerd with her friend Myndi.



Gavin chose this Army costume.  I tried so hard to get him to wear real camo, but this costume was much better......mmmm. 
  


Amy found this dress at Wal-mart.  It took some thinking but we finally decieded that she would be a country western singer! 




We had a bunch of old costumes that we could choose from for Sarah, but when we went downstairs to get them I realized that Maggie had taken ALL of them to try on for her baby.  Thank goodness for great friends.  I called Priscilla and she had this cute pumpkin costume that would fit Sarah.



We went Trunk-or-Treating up at the town building, and then took the little girls to a few more houses, while the big kids went with their friends all around town.  We had TONS of candy!  
Once again I didn't think that Sarah would even care about going Trick-or-Treating but she was so cute.  She wanted to go to every door with Amy and Hadlee. 



Abby and Myndi 




Paul and Sarah at the Trunk-or-Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment