Every year I am so grateful for all of my many blessing. It seems sometimes I have more than I deserve. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who works so hard for the things we have. I love him so much. I am so grateful for my sweet children. In each child I see so many great qualities. They bring so much happiness to my life. I am grateful for my parents. I know I gave them a lot of stress growing up but I always new that I was loved and they were proud of me. I am grateful for my sisters and my brother. I know at the end of the day they will always be there for me. I am grateful for my home. I am grateful for my friends. I am grateful for the gospel in my life. I have called many times on my Heavenly Father for guidance, for comfort, and for help. And to him I thank him for all that he has blessed me with.
"We are unaware of the hosts of blessings that we receive from day to day. It is extremely
important that we have a spirit of gratitiude in our hearts."
Elder Quentin L. Cook
No comments:
Post a Comment